Thursday, January 10, 2008

I've got too much wisdom

It is NOT a good thing to have too much wisdom.. hahaha,
Just came back from my removal of wisdom tooth..
I've got 4 wisdom tooth altogether,
so today I removed 2 first.
The other 2 will do it in May.

Not painful becos of the injections.
BUT... My facial is numb and aching now.. !!
It will swell in the next couple of days too.
Only can eat soft food..
heyhey! can diet already!! haha..

I'm so tired now... =(
I've not take the pain-killer as the bleeding is still flowing..
Sobb... (-__-.)

I feel like sleeping!! but cannot!!
The cotton still in my mouth.

Argh~!!!!!!!!

Im praying that I'll not get fever...
pls no fever.. pls pls.. ><

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.