Thursday, January 24, 2008

DON Pie Club

Suddenly feel like going back to my previous part time work place this morning,
Don Pie Club, so I sms-ed my ex-colleagues.
This is a job that I've stayed the longest at.
hmm . . . I think about 4years.

My boss is a great cook of PEPPER CRABS!! *but not for sales. hehe~
During then i only can smell.. hahaha
cos im allergied to them... =(

After i left, they started selling.
Today, I seriously cant resist the smell of the BeeHoon Crab already!!
I grap a slip of the soup but didnt eat the meat...

BUT........!
it is already ....
SOOO DAMN NICE!
GO TRY IF NOT YOU WILL REGRET!!!!! =D

*sorry no pic taken of the yummy crabbie..


Here's Don the great cook. =)
(Still look so young at age of late 40s)


The 4 of us + Wilson
Lilian . LayKun . Uchia . Ericia




More pic coming up

No comments: