Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Dental appt.

Suppose to got school at 9am for important talk but I overslept. hehe
I have an appt. to National Dental Centre today at 11am.
So ya.. regrading my wisdom tooth.
sigh~painful, swelling gum on the left buttom.
didnt eat properly for the pass few days.
Eat until the point where I wanna throw the bowl again..
can u imagine? haha

At the National Dental Centre.
check on my tooth, X-Ray, medication.
today another $70. *last week $70
Another $400 (pay by Medisave) next week for 2 tooth exstration..
consider cheap already.
Private dentist quote me $500 per teeth. hmm. =/

After X-ray,
I then realised that i got 4 wisdom tooth.. =(
Hmmm.. I am full of wisdom..hahaha.. =P
Have set a date next fri, 2pm to exstrate
my 2 wisdom tooth on the left side first. then later 2.

According to the dentist, there's risks exstrating wisdom tooth.. (>_<) As the tooth are veri near to the naives, there is a chance that the naives might break in between the session. Which will cause temp (5%/10%) /pemp (1% /10%) numbness on the lower lip and chin.
SCARY!!!!! I don't want!!!!!!!!!!! argh!!!!!



Wish me luck. *pray* =)

No comments: