Sunday, October 28, 2007

Toothache

Been aching for the past 1 week. sigh~
Couldn't eat properly. aiyo..

Suddenly having the urge to go visit the dental when
I am looking at the dental clinic from the bustop . haha.
So i went! Phew~ hehe... wasn't afraid though. =P

At first, the clinic recept told me is around 10-25 bucks
for consultation. oki right? Then....

In the opt. room
the dental say.. Its your 3rd wisdom tooth that caused the ache.
(I didn't know that this is the 3rd one, thought its the 2nd.)
So have to take it out which cost $500.. sigh~ =(
(does anyone know of any place that is cheaper?)
then he say I'll help you clean up ur gum. then oki..

When payment..
The clinic recept asked for $70!!
I was shocked. haha. *faint
Then I realised that the gum cleaning cost.
the dentist never tell me. (>_<)
Feel like I have been cheated.. sigh~
Still alright after I think, they also gave me
2 bottle of mouthwash and medications.

Aching still.. I want to eat~!! hahaha! =P

No comments: