Monday, October 15, 2007

Movida at St. James Power House

Celebrating my birthday at Movida at St. James
all night long until 4am...
I wanted more!!!! Next time kkk... hehe...
Thanks dearest friends who make that special effort in organising all this...
THANKS SO MUCH!
Love you guys!!! muackss lots lots.. ♥

Huiyi~! you cheated my feelings..
been waiting and waiting for you the whole night . . . =(
You promised to make up for the hurts
I've gotten from you last night..
Pls dun break ur promise again hor..

Birthday girl of the night..



Leslie the photographer (missing in the pic).


Inside Movida, St. James Power Station

On the table



Micheal . Lilian .


Ladies of the night.. . Cherry . Angel . Lilian . Jacq .
"where is Jingyi?"


Here she is..


Justin . Lilian . Jingyi


Angel . Lilian .

My darlings

Open present time..!!


My mask... (^_^)




♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ THANK YOU LOVIES! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: