Sunday, September 16, 2007

Why like that?

Please help me~!!
1st - 3rd consultations = topics rejected for Literature Review!
NOW got a topic to work on...
But what have I been doing man!
Slacking!?? Omg, I just needed motivations!!
I should have went to work the pass few days
instead of staying at home...Sigh~
*miss you people at work*

Tues is the submittion of 1500 words
yet I have not even start typing out anything...
Still rushing to finish my research notes...

I really don't know what is wrong with my body system.
Sleep at wee hours, today wake up at 2pm + .
start reading my notes,
after 4pm I started napping on my table twice!
for 15min & 30 mins!
*i have never nap at my table before you know!*
Just couldn't function in the day, only works in the night.

NOW! look at whats the time now? 5.46am!
what am I doing man! Sigh~ something is wrong..
Doctor pls help meeeee.....Urghhhh~

^ SEE YA IN LALA LAND . . . NIGHTS . .

No comments: