Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Fulfilling Day.

Didn't expect my Sat can be this fulfilling after I think back
of what I've done today. =)
Went to work in the morning till 2plus,

meet Michael at 3pm,
Went to library alone to do some research at 6pm.
Meet Cherry at 8pm to buy Jacqie's bday present.. ^^
Didn't have time to sit down to talk though..
*will meet up soon ya, just the 3 of us*

We part at 10plus . . .
Last min then decide to go chill out..
so I still have 1 hr plus to meet Mike at eM,

so i decided to garb a drink and wait somewhere outside.
I went to buy my fav. drink at Cafe Cartell, *Oreo Frappa* hehe~ =D
Guess what!!? To my suprise!! i met Justin and Jingyi
just before i stepped out of the cafe.
All I know that I am not alone anymore.. hehe...what a coincident..
sorry love bird for me being the big light blub. =P
Its Justin 1st book out of his NS life.. Jia You ohh Justin!! hehe..


Me, Jingyi, Justin


11.30pm ~ 4.30am
I am here! at our recent chill out place eM by the River...
Its the 3rd time of the month.. Haha.. more to come!
Went with Micheal's colleagues, 1st time meeting them thought, a group of funny people.





5am Knock Out... hahaa~
what a fulfilling day...

No comments: